USEFUL TIPS FOR HAND CARE DURING THE WINTER
The appearance of the hands is considered a reflection of age. Frequent hand washing, dry air, warmth, cold and constant movement pose great challenges to delicate skin. Cold temperatures remove moisture from skin that is under a lot of stress anyway. During colder weather, hands can often become dry, wrinkled, or cracked. Here are some hand care tips for the winter:
- Do not use aggressive chemicals when washing your hands
- Do not wash your hands too often
- Always dry them well and apply hand cream on them every time you wash them
- If you are preparing to do physical work with your hands, apply a thin layer of cream before you start.
- A layer of cream will protect your hands from water, dirt and paint.